Sunday, January 21, 2007

Now THAT was a neat trick

So, Greta manages to crawl UNDER the porch with her E collar on. The E Collar then flops back out, and she is stuck. Frantic. Bawling. In the rain.

I grab my mud shoes (trusty red sneakers) and race out to save her. But I am far too big to fit in the hole. Finally, I flop down, stick my hands under the porch as far as I can (no room for my head) crumple her collar around her ears, and PULL.

Out she pops, very grateful.

Bonus points for performing said rescue in the rain wearing my favorite bright turquoise moo moo which I had just put on to cheer me up from all the wretched weather. As the great diva Dottie says "There is always a place for fashion......"

Thankfully, no pictures will be provided.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Haha! Good job Greta! Way to get Mom all muddy!