Friday, January 19, 2007

Indoor Circus and Spa

More ucky weather this weekend, though not as cold. Greta can't be outside, so I made the other kids come in too. I need to come up with exciting things for them to do to keep them from getting bored. I'm sure that's why Cody did what he did last week.

I threw a pile of dirty clothes in the floor and they had a big time with that. Dirty clothes are always a hit with the spotty dog set, and Cody likes them pretty well too.

I think I'm going to rig up an extra basking light I have and put it over the pillows in the corner for Dotty. She hasn't warmed her old bones in the sun for days and days, and I'm sure it's depressing her.

Greta will need her massage/heat pack on her hip, which means they will ALL expect massages and heat packs on their hip. Gotta love it.

I'm also trading Foster, the kingsnake, for a Ball Python named Aries. And the new Scotty arrives on Sunday-woo hooo!. www.serroscotty.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Oh yes, I went through the PT jealously thing with my lot too. "Mooooooommmmm why does moxie get all the attention. Hold the hot pack on my leg for a while. Rub my should for thirty minutes twice a day, Pleeeeaaase!" And I did, because I'm a sucker for big pleading eyes.