Friday, January 26, 2007

I couldn't do it-I HAD to look

I really need an intervention.

_________________________________________________________________
In need for a small dog
Reply to: Date: 2007-01-26, 12:47PM CSThi, i'm looking for a small indoor dog for my 2 year old. i dont want one that grows too big, but i do want one that is potty trained if possible and if you are located in the dfw metro, even better. need it to be good with children. if however you have an american bulldog pup(s) or great dane, i'd like them as well. please know it's not for any kind of breeding or animal cruelty. i'm completely AGAINST that. i want them for our family. small rehoming fee ok, free even better! thanks.
_________________________________________________________________

The good news is that many batchers and resellers and fighters are all too ignorant to write a really convincing ad. I am sending this person a mental poke in the ass with a cattle prod.

No comments: