Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Taming of the Shrill

Prissy did her best last night to be reinstated into the bed, but I was strong and did not give in. Cody is now getting green beans mixed into his kibble-I tell him "Look Cody, here's some good greasy food." and he laps it up.

It's time to move the crates out of the kitchen and back into the bedroom. I don't think it will be as traumatic for them as moving into the dining room was to begin with but I've run out of rooms to put them in for change.

I have x pens set up in the backyard still for training them to be in an x pen, however they really don't seem to mind. I think I'll prove this out by moving one to the front yard and putting them there while I garden.

Anyone who has ever gone through a dog class whilst someone's dog screamed from an x pen or a crate will understand why I do this, as will anyone who has ever been awakened at 6 am. when someone's owner left the tent to go potty without the dog.

I have wanted to throttle said owners, because the problem is fixed with no real effort, pen your dog and do what you were going to do anyway. AAAAAAGH

No comments: