Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Return of Andy Warhol

So, last night I was tossing and turning and ended up on my stomach with my nose hanging off the bed. The cat was curled up on my shoulder with her nose hanging off the bed too. I opened my eyes and was face to face with a much loved little white face with red eyes-Andy Warhol, the missing snow corn, was popping up to say hello!
I hopped up, turned the light on and lifted the mattress and there he was, waiting to be picked up and cuddled.

So it's colubrids 2-captures 2
Ball pythons 3 captures 3

Now the funny thing was-I was sleeping in the guest room!


Andy feasted on two adult mice today-a whopping meal for a guy his size. I really am glad he made it back in time to load up on the truck. He's a hoot! Now I feel like my family is complete and we can move in peace.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

That would have sent me into hysterics I'm afraid! I'm terrified of snakes out of context. (I handle pet snakes with no problems, but one just popping up while I was in bed, YIPES!