Friday, April 6, 2007

The handyman cometh

The handyman is coming to build the dog house for the dogs so they will have proper outside shelter and I can actually close my sunroom door and reclaim it for my own. Mind you the dogs don't go outside at all unless I am home, but it can start raining and I might notice, and sometimes you just need a place to call your own. Right now that place is called "Deb's House".

In case they don't actually ever USE the dog house I picked a cute wooden one that will look , well, cute, in the backyard.

I'm also going to have him unpack the ex pens I bought to string up for a portable fence-we'll see how that one goes.

And, if there is time, I'm going to have him move the kayak off the bed and into the garage.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Ohhhh, could he build a playhouse for Zoe? That would be so cute. Can you post some pics of the dog's cabin?