Friday, July 4, 2008

I can't believe it

Last night at class there was an Oliver dog and I have spent the morning mooning over my dogs that aren't here. I'm pathetic.

But, I have done a good job of teaching my kids boarding is fun and to be enjoyed. I never mope when I take them-and they are always eager to go see their friends. The one exception is a solo trip-it rarely happens and is never a pleasing thing. At least a solo trip to the kennel. A solo trip with ME is a huge treat (go figure).

Back a few dogs ago, Dottie had to curtail her travel schedule because Cody didn't like being left alone. Now, as far as I can tell, any member of the pack will do.

I do draw the line at taking in a companion for someone having surgery-but honestly, I've considered it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope they all had a silent 4th of July ;)

Debra Kay said...

Yep, I tired them out and they went to bed early, fed a little heavier than usual, slept like logs.

Round 2 will be tonight-the halfprice fireworks...LOL.