Thursday, May 29, 2008

Smackdown

I took the bigguns to the kennel a day early, to divide and conquer. I want Priss to spend some time with Lily and see if we can resolve some of the issues. Part of the problem is Lily doesn't hear Prissy's warning growls, so she is completely shocked when Prissy goes after her. Prissy gets frustrated, and the ears get bitten and then Priss gets her ass WHOOPED by Lily.

Today I was defending the meter man and Prissy was the only one who had trouble settling down-so I know where my work is best applied. I am sure the meter man will have a funny story to tell his wife about the fat lady in a tank top who went out and said "I own that fence and I own that meter man-so back OFF"

Moving next to my parents has been hard on Prissy-her power source is two houses down. Worse, keeping her away just makes Mom miserable. So, we'll forge on-she definitely has the smarts to work out what she can and cannot get away with and with whom. But dear lord, it's been over a year and a half now.....not giving up on her though.

Peeps-dominant dogs and elderly ladies are a dangerous combo.

1 comment:

Rossi2009 said...

"I own that meter man" ha ha ha ha ha