Thursday, May 8, 2008

Tidying Up at The End of a Day

The sun is setting and dogs are settling in. The doves are cooing their last and going to roost wherever it is they go to roost. Oliver the parrot is clanging his new bell a few more times-he loves his musical instruments, and he loves a clean cage and peanuts, and getting all within the space of an hour is just birdy ecstasy. The dogs are worn out because they got rawhides to destroy this evening. All is well.

I went in to clear a path to my bed so I can go in tonight without turning on a light and waking up the early birds. As I was walking out Oliver coo'd "I love you Oliver"....ok, maybe the words are not quite right, but I get the drift.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have no doubt about Oliver loving Oliver ;) Both with a beak of course!