Tuesday, November 6, 2007

An Only Dog

At the last minute I realized I didn't WANT to be responsible for all three dogs and my parents on this trip. So Biddy and Dottie got packed up and sent to the kennel. I ratted out Cody's weight problem and asked that treats be limited. It really should be a more relaxing trip this way, other than the fact that the only dog is Prissy.

She's fine now but when the other kids got loaded into the car she through a wall eyed fit. I haven't seen one of those in awhile. In fact, she was still howling when I got back. I've pretty much ignored her and just let her snoop around the house. Just like a kid, it wasn't that she WANTED to go to the kennel and have a bath, it's that she didn't want them to get to do it if she didn't.

Hopefully we'll get some quality training time in during the next couple of days.

No comments: