Sunday, March 18, 2007

What happened to Saturday

Complete exhaustion set in, the physical demands of setting up the tanks, fetching the snakes, the excitement-my leg was swollen and I took two pain pills and STILL stayed up till 3 am. So, Saturday was rest and recover, today is slowly get back to work.

I've donated some stuff to the local chi rescue and I can't commence to the snake feeding portion of the day until she comes and picks it up. The new retic is hungry too-I e-mailed the guy and asked if it was time to feed her-and sure enough he said yes. I was hoping to be out of the cast before I tackled that.

A few people on the snake forum are saying I got taken-she's no dwarf but a full on mainland going to be 20 foot retic. Ah well, what's a girl to do?

I took some time off to just bond with the dogs and we are going to have a training session this afternoon. Their manners are getting worse the more people that are in and out, and they are feeling really protective of me....can't have it and I won't wait til I'm out of this chair to start working them. Priorities!

No comments: