Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Home Again Home Again Ziggity Zig

Spotties have landed. Prissy has a lot of attitude adjustments to make and I am busy helping her make them. I go pick up Cody and Greta tonight and we’ll be back to a full house.

Right now I am pretty preoccupied with human being issues-moving, the aged, working, what I want to be when I grow up. But it is nice to have the dogs with me to help sort things out. Of course priorities for the new house will be what is best for the dogs-I am really well organized when it comes to priorities.

Prissy is a prime example of what happens when you tell a dog what you don't want it to do. She's just completely confused about what I want, so she follows the only clear direction she has had for several months-what she pleases.

But, she's also learning the times they are a changing-I just have to keep repeating my mantra-it's not her fault, it's not her fault. Patience.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Welcome home spotties!